Join us on October 22, 2020 to connect, share, and learn from experts in additive manufacturing at ADDITIV Digital World!
Hosted by 3Dnatives, the largest international online media platform on 3D printing and additive manufacturing, ADDITIV Digital World is a global one-day virtual event featuring panel discussions with AM experts from NASA, MIT, Facebook, HP, Ford Motor Company, and Avid’s own Doug Collins!
With five networking sessions, over 75 exhibitors, and an after-work party, ADDITIV Digital World is the opportunity to connect with the most innovative firms and professionals in the field. Plus, its free!
- Expanding the world of manufacturing with design for additive manufacturing (with Doug Collins)
- Reimagining industrial supply chains using additive manufacturing
- When to integrate metal additive manufacturing into your manufacturing process
- Additive manufacturing in aerospace
- Can additive manufacturing fulfill the promise of mass customization?
- Looking ahead to what 3D printing applications hold for the future
ADDITIV Digital World: The Virtual Event That Brings the AM Industry Together
October 22, 2020
8:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT